American Low-Cost Airline:
Allegiant is the American Low-Cost Airline that operates both domestic and International flights from and to United States. This is the 9th Largest Commercial Airline of United States.
Allegiant Airlines Destinations:
Fleet Size of the Allegiant Airline is 105 and Destination Count of Allegiant Flights are 128. The main hubs of Allegiant Airlines are offering best deals on Allegiant Airlines Reservations.
Parent Company of Allegiant:
Parent company of airline is Allegiant Travel Company. Being a leading Commercial Airline, the airline operates large network of services in the United States and Canada.
Let’s have Look on Allegiant Airlines Baggage Fee
- At Reservation: $18.00 to $35.00 USD per baggage item.
- Pre-departure: $45.00 USD per baggage item.
- At airport: $50.00 USD per baggage item.
- At gate: $75.00 USD per baggage item.
Know How Much is the Allegiant Airlines Fee for Overweight Baggage
- $50.00 USD Fee for 40 to 70 pounds
- $75.00 USD Fee for 71 to 100 pounds
- If it exceed 100 pounds then it won't Transport Your Baggage